Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 is gone

2010. Gone.
I lost too many dear friends this year. The year could have turned out several different ways.
For the first time in my life, I decided to take responsibility for my feelings, and do something positive with them.

A student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others." ~Zen Proverb

The good news is I gained a friend. Someone who has done more for me then she will ever know. I couldn't have asked for better company Surfing away the old, and bringing in the new. Surfing in Tamarindo last week is something I will always remember.

Balance. It's what it takes to stand on a surf board, and it's also what it takes to stand though turbulent times in our lives.

2010, I lost some wonderful people, but I found myself.

I embrace 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment